Thursday, December 2, 2010

Change of Pace

ART 232- This class is in the darkroom. Me and the darkroom have a love/hate relationship. I have always wanted to learn how to devolpe my own film. After taking this class, I now know how but I thought I was going to like it more. I like knowing how to do it but I think my mind is more into digital form. My ideas are better shown through ditgital format rather than analog. While I apperciate the art form, I don't think I could just work like that. Which brings me to photograms. At first, I hated them. HATE. People can make really really good ones, but not me. After months of working with them, these are my best ones.


This one is just done with light.




This one is a little differnt. I exposed it to light from the enlarger for about 5 seconds then put it in a 4 by 5 pinhole camera and exposed for about 30 secs outside. I like the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment