Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Module Madness!

For our first 3D project, we were asked to bring in about 100 of one thing and to make something out of it. I had to think about this. I had to find something affordable and something that I could easily if I needed more. First, I thought forks were the way to go. So I went to the dollar store to buy them, then I saw the dixie cups! I thought that would be so easy to put together something. It would definitely be a lot easier to put together than the forks. When we came to class the next day, we were asked to make something out of it off the top of our heads. I just decided to build towers. It was the easiest thing at the time. The above picture was my end product. After that, we went around and looked at other peoples things and what they made. Then we were asked to pick somebody else's stuff and move and shape it in our own way.


I choose to re-make Liz's. Her 100 things were Q-tips. I didn't really know what I was doing at first but then I got the picture in my head. If you can't really tell what I made in the picture, it's a tennis racket and a (square) ball...


Alexiah improved mine. Hers was a lot like mine, but she decided to expand it more and make one huge building. I like it.


These last 2 pictures were my favorite out of the remade ones. I love how the star doesn't fully come together and all the colors spiraled is really wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment