Sunday, February 7, 2010

The process of the cups


These pictures were from the beginning. That was the first monster I built. At first, I thought it was ok, but then I got some feedback and they suggested that if I had the time maybe I should try to make a more effective monster. At this point, I still had no idea where I was going with this project but I decided to make a better monster. What did I have to lose?
And here it was. Definitely better, definitely BIGGER. But still I had no idea what to do next. So I decided to take a chance....





And that bold chance backfired. Oh well. I tried my best with what I had and the time I had. From the very beginning, I knew that I would like my end project but that's ok. There are many more projects that are to come and hopefully they will be directed towards my strengths. Just wait until you see our human dot project....


No comments:

Post a Comment